Pages

09 September, 2009

A Box of Sun - Monday Project

In a bid to actual put time aside to draw, paint or play with (read learn) illustrator I signed up to The Monday Project. By having a project it made more sense that I would have that as the catalyst to finding the motivation needed to continue playing around and have fun. I especially wanted to use the project as a way to learn how to actually use illustrator; curiosity is a strange thing.

My first project and its not even completed (its not in illustrator like I wanted!).
A sketch of an empty box under a tree. As there are no clouds in the sky one can assume it is a sunny day therefore a box of sun sits under a tree on top of a rolling hill. A Box of Sun.


Think I'll still put it in illustrator and see what happens; I'm sure it will end up looking completely different.

2 comments:

  1. hey this is nice! i love the quietness of it!

    thanks for playing along! i can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!

    I concur -- can't wait to see more stuff in the future.

    ReplyDelete