Pages

06 September, 2007

Good Omens


As I just turn the last page, no more than five minutes ago, all I could say (out loud to myself as I stood at my front door unable to stop reading and open it) was "wow that WAS a really good book!"
I had already come to this conclution even before I started reading - the authors gave that away. But as you're traveling around the city - I mostly just read on public transport - and stranger comment on how cool the book is that you're reading, expectations rise, just a little with each person - mine where pretty high by two-thirds through.
Yeah, it's an old book but I've read other old books and the only those ones strangers have commented on have been William Gibson's; sometimes comics and 'graphic novels' too. One average it's once every six months. Not twice in three weeks!

I ramble.... that is the point of a blog though so I shouldn't mind but I've got a gig to get too.
Read the book - its cool - lots agree with me ^_^

Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett - 1990.

0 comments:

Post a Comment