Pages

18 September, 2011

No. 11 - Poscus

I'm grateful for Poscus; our cat. We've had him for around 19 (human) years. And he is the BEST!


For some reason now that he is a lot older he likes sleeping on my head, instead of sleeping under the blanket. There have been times when I've woken in the middle of the night to find the thing that woke me up was Poscus curling up and going to sleep on my head!

I have a possibly abnormal amount of photo's on my phone of Poscus sleeping curled up on my head, lap, the couch and a couple on the odd occasion when he's been playing with my one year old little nephew.

Yes, I'm very grateful for Poscus. He might only be a cat but he's always been there and like all animals knows when to comfort me. I think animals have a sixth sense for that kind of thing - they are amazing.

Speak of he, here he comes just in time for a 1:20am bed time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment